Hi There

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." Sylvia Plath

Thursday, August 11, 2011

It hurts more than anyone will ever know.

I have a good life but I just can’t be happy, no matter what I do the depression always consumes me. An insomniac since birth, I’m up night and day and always so lonely. I feel like life has left me. I’m just a shell with no reason to be. God, I’m so, so empty! No one understands how I feel and they never will because it’s too complex to believe. So I’ll do what I’ve always done. Hold the tears in until I’m too sad to cry and laugh out loud though I’m dying inside, while reciting a silent prayer in hopes that one day, life will come back to me and there by my side will be somebody.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...