Hi There

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Prelude To Sex


You lean toward me, the scent of your cologne draws me in.
You slowly back away, your eyes teasing me all the way.

Laughing, flirting, touching, staring we know where we want it to go.

You set down your glass of wine, then lean forward and take mine.
You caress your hand over my cheek; your fingertips make me weak.

You take off your glasses; untie your tie, secret whispers shared, lust in the eyes!

You run your manly yet, gentle hand up my thigh, all the while I sigh.
You pull me to you; I stare in your eyes and see into you.

Exploring each other we both find what we’re looking for, and want it all the more!

I run my fingers through your soft hair, you share a naughty thought in my ear.
I caress your hand, kissing each fingertip; you watch intently the curve of my lips.

I straddle your lap, you twirl my auburn hair, then again there is that ecstasy stare!

I let my soft words fall on your ear followed by my soft, wet lips.
I caress your chest, fall into your hazel eyes, as I reach down and feel your ecstasy rise.

You embrace me, as you pull me closer you lay me down our infatuation collides!

Ecstasy to ecstasy, the passion is building though our lips have not touched.
Finally, you move forward and embrace my lips with yours passion erupts!

Ecstasy rising, what good timing to end this poem, the rest is a secret between us.
None of your business about what’s going on…

© 2010 Jennifer L. Brooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...