Hi There

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Blind In The Dark


Mind flying
Eyes crying
Heart dying

Insanity has captured me.

Lungs not breathing
Soul is seething
Words have no meaning

Normalcy rejected me.

Dreams crumbling
Lips mumbling
Every step stumbling

I just forgot how to be.

Ideas playing
Voices saying
Plans weighing

Blind in the dark, help me see?

Blood pouring
Hate roaring
Life’s boring

Must set this troubled being free!

Essence floating
Memories doting
Nothing worth noting

Dying was easy but for suicide I’m sorry…

© 2011 Jennifer L. Brooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...