Hi There

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Addiction

The ocean cannot hold my tears.

God himself cannot calm my fears!

Satan can’t control my rage.

Hell itself cannot contain my pain!

My heart can’t hold the emotions.

Though, my body holds the devotion…

My mind the addiction to be insane!

The universe cannot grasp my thoughts.

The world is too small for my dreams!

My soul too old for my body…

My compassion too great to go unseen!

My love too passionate not to be felt…

My persona too complex too believe.

Sin boils through my veins.

As saints visit me in my dreams.

All of me bursting at the seams…

All of me craving some kind of sanctity…

All of me, all of me! Dying to be redeemed.

© 2010 Jennifer L. Brooks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...