Hi There

"And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt." Sylvia Plath

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

All Because Of You

Listen to the breath of my heart.
The beat of my soul.
It’s all for you,
You’ve turned me gold.
My soul no longer echoes.
Eyes no longer rain.
Cause of you I’ve stepped
Out of the shade.
My mind no longer hates
My lips no longer curse.
All because of you,
All because of you!
Life no longer hurts.

© 2010 Jennifer L. Brooks

I wrote this for my husband, so it may not be my best work but all of the words and emotions are true. Love doesn’t have to be bold and it doesn’t have to boast to be true love. It just has to be, you just have to feel, you both only need to trust and fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...